Tuesday, March 29, 2011

B&B Spotlight - Tracy & Patricia

Now that you've met our first two girls, it's time to meet our other two ladies in the Top 4 of our contest. Introducing Tracy Froedge and Patricia Merritt. These two have been working super hard to get as many 'likes' as they can and have been battling it out for 1st place since the contest began a few weeks ago! It's exciting to watch the race. Kind of like racing your sibling to the bathroom after a long roadtrip in the car. One of you is running as fast as you can with your legs pushed tightly together while the other is running while using the 'hand hold' method. Who is going to make it first without wetting their pants?!! Ahhhh the suspense!

Contestant #3:
Tracy Froedge

* Introduce yourself, who are you and where are you from? Tell us about yourself!
Tracy Froedge, originally born in  Maine but moved to South Carolina at the age of 14....has always lived in the Upstate. I have been married to Mike Froedge for 11 years and the proud mother of a son, Chase ,9 and a daughter, Ella age 7.

* How did you find out about our contest and why did you want to participate?
I saw the contest on the B&B Blog...I was not wild about having my picture on display as I hate to get my picture made...but some friends convinced me to go for it and a gift certificate to my FAVORITE store was the prize so that was a no brainer!!!!

* What's your favorite current fashion trend and why?
My favorite fashion trend is  Ruching  and flowing ruffles!!! It's so forgiving on a figure, especially mine after two children I tend to have my own ruching made of extra skin!!!!
So, in tops and dresses it can be very flattering.

* What makeup could you not live without?
I can't go without lipstick or gloss...I often kid a friend of mine that is a mortician that if he doesn't have my gloss on me when I die that I will haunt him.

* What's your TV guilty pleasure?
I LOVE Army Wives, followed by "Coming Home"..they air on Sunday nights and that's "my" time..everyone is asleep and I tend to stay up a little later since I'm off on Mondays....

* Which star's closet would you love to have?
I'd love to invade Carrie Underwood's closet...she always looks like a million bucks!!!! I'd also pick her to play me in a movie...

* How would you describe your style?
My style is based around comfort. I LOVE soft clothes...that's why I love B&B...so many items from there are made of soft fabrics...but are cute and carefree.

* What outfit of yours is your most favorite and why?
My favorite outfit is anything from Blake and Brady..no kidding!!! I love the clothes for the softness!!! I really like the outfit in the picture I entered. It's great with leggings or dressed down with flats for a more casual look...but once again, it's cotton and sooo soft!!!

* Describe the worst date you've ever been on
My worst date experience was with who is now my husband Mike. When we met, he had a job that had him traveling alot...he made numerous comments about always arriving at the airport with no one to greet him..he left his car there everytime. So I decided to show up  at the airport in hopes he'd be surprised and maybe an impromptu dinner would happen...well, I was the one surprised....He had been up for over 24 hours straight and was so exhausted that he walked right past me and  almost didn't recognize me when I finally called his name to get his attention!! Still, I walked him down thinking he'd at least want to grab a bite to eat..but he just looked at me and said 'Well I'll call you tomorrow...."  I was beyond disappointed BUT ultimately I snagged the man of my dreams!!!!

* Tell us a fun fact about you that some may not know?
Most people know that I am a South Carolina fan but I truly LOVE college football !!!! Nothing is more exhilarating to me than hearing 2001 playing with 80,000 screaming fans!!!! I love the whole game experience..I'm also a huge fan of college basketball...while this March Madness contest has been fun..I have been glued to the tv for the month of March!!! I am overall a HUGE sports fan!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Contestant #4:
Patricia Merritt


* Introduce yourself, who are you and where are you from? Tell us about yourself!
 My name is Patricia Merritt. I am originally from Myrtle Beach, SC but I am currently a sophomore at Clemson University. I am majoring in Ceramic and Materials Engineering and hope to get into research someday. I love Clemson, Clemson sports and really just everything about Clemson! I married my high school sweetheart on March 20, 2010. He is in the US Army and stationed in Washington DC. We have a Chocolate Lab named Tillman who is our world!


* How did you find out about our contest and why did you want to participate?
I found Blake & Brady through a friend a couple of months ago. I loved their super cute clothes and jewelry and always looked through the pictures and every here and there splurged (since I’m a poor college student and all!) and spoiled myself with a little something. When I heard about the contest, I was so excited to be able to win money towards clothes at the cutest boutique in town!!


* Which star's closet would you love to have?
Jessica Alba! I love her style! So cute!


* If a movie was done about your life, who would you want to play 'you'?
Jennifer Aniston, she’s a great actress and she would probably play my life perfectly!


* Who is your biggest celeb crush and why?
Brady Quinn, because he’s a hott, sexy football player, of course! ;)


* What outfit of yours is your most favorite and why?
Any cute sundress and my cowboy boots. Sundresses are so comfy and I feel so free wearing them! And my cowboy boots are simply amazing soo…put them together and I can’t go wrong!

* What makeup could you not live without?
Well, I don’t wear too much makeup on a regular basis, but I definitely could not live without my mascara, it’s definitely an everyday must have!!


* What's your TV guilty pleasure?
Definitely House Hunters! Or anything on HGTV for that matter… I could watch it for hours!


* Describe the worst date you've ever been on
Actually, the last date I went on before I met my husband… We were friends at work and he asked if I wanted to go to dinner with him one night…I thought, sure, we’ll go to dinner “as friends”. But, he had something different in mind. He refused to let me pay for my dinner and would not stop telling endless stories about his life and all the countless number of crazy adventures he had been on (which I would come to find out were mostly made up anyway). Well, needless to say…Bad night! Thanks goodness Dustin came along after that horrible date! ;)


* How would you describe your style?
Simple, not drastic at all…


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you're not already aware, our contest ends tomorrow (Wednesday) at 3:00pm at which point we'll announce our winner. You have a little over 24 hours to 'like' your favorite girl's picture and help her win lots of money to spend at Blake & Brady! Want to help your favorite girl get more 'likes'? Post the link to her picture on your facebook profile. Simple as that! If you need help in doing so, send us a message and we'll show you how!

Go here to 'like' your fav: B&B March Madness Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment